Coca-Cola’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technical Operator jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reference ID: req29515
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
About the Job
- The Technical Operator reports to the Shift Team Leader and is responsible for ensuring shift/line production plan execution by optimizing performance. He/She is also responsible for ensuring Operational Health and Safety, Production Output and Product Quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Operate and Maintain Manufacturing Equipment and Utilities.
- Deploy Engineering Technical Skills to Ensure Equipment Availability at all times and Operating at OEM’s Rated capacity.
- Deliver output associated with a production line for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Executes machine start up, continuous operation, shut down and change over following standard operating procedure in a safe way to avoid risks damage or waste.
- Controls relevant standard process parameters by means of reference tables.
- Reads and interprets values on screens, monitors, and other relevant measuring instruments / devices.
- Follows standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures – Operating with the proper tools usage and methodologies.
- Establishes and maintains basic equipment condition (cleaning lubrication, tightening). Maintains sufficient lubrication to the machine according to the standard lubrication program and identified lubrication points using approved lubricates. Tighten bolts and Nuts and replace worn / broken ones based on a daily checklist.
- Performs routine inspections based on daily checklists and executes / assists maintenance works assigned to work area.
- Records basic production data ensuring accuracy and timely correlation, following the standard reporting templates for respective area.
- Ensures delivery of area relevant KBI’s (Yields, Material Wastage, Machine Performance, GMP) in work area.
- Makes certain that shift reports for own area of responsibility are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements.
Education / Expereince
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Bottling machines will be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to demonstrate basic Technical, troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Sound understanding and appreciation of maintenance and process operations.
*Engineering / Technicalæ jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technicalæ jobs in Oyo
*Technical Operator in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online