HotBox Technology’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Technical Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are searching for an innovative technical lead to join our company. As the technical lead, you will oversee the companyÛªs technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Ability to vet codes as it’s an I.T company
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Technical Lead Requirements:
- BachelorÛªs degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant Management certification may be required.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an I.T firrm is an added advantage
*Technical Lead jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria