Job title : Technical Head Pasta
Job Location : Nigeria
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Overseeing the technical operations, manufacturing, quality and R&D of pasta manufacturing units across Nigeria.
- Develop new technology for, pasta, cereals based products, Handling, cleaning, extracting, treating, and packaging
- Managing Turnkey projects from the raw-material handling, processing, treatments, and packaging
- Provide direct leadership for day-to-day technical activities for company’s commercial product manufacturing i.e., trouble shooting, process changes and improvements, new manufacturing technology implementation etc.
- Technological support & Collaborate with the engineering department to develop new equipment and machines.
- In-depth exposure in handling new project expansions (brown /green field)
- Leads the of a culture development and embedding of risk-based continuous improvement and operational excellence within manufacturing.
- Product Development Module to facilitate modification of existing products
- Ensure the health and safety of all subordinates within company guidelines and current legislation.
- Ensure all functional management are aware of the correct codes of practice, both statutory and advisory, that govern accepted standards of safe operation at all premises. Ensure production plant causes the minimum of dust and noise both internally and externally.
- Research & Development
- Quality and consistency of finished products.
- Innovation Deployment & Project Management:
- Seeking continuous operational improvement.
- Effective management of raw material, intermediate and finished product stock levels.
- Site Hygiene.
- Health and Safety.
- Direct management and motivation of production team.
- New projects and greenfield & brown field projects
- Technical due diligence and turning around the pasta plant
- 15-20 years of Experience Bachelor’s degree in Food Science,
- Pasta manufacturing experience preferred, with previous experience in managing large scale operations and implementing behaviour based safety programs
- Demonstrate strategic planning experience
- Strong organizational skills, including experience managing multiple high-priorities simultaneously
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Technical Head Pasta jobs