Job title : Technical Executive Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Technical Executive Assistant that is passionate about banking and financial services.
- The Technical Executive Assistant will provide support and assistance to the GMD/CEO on strategic and technical matters as well as provides high quality secretarial and administrative support including but not limited to developing approval memos, power point presentations etc.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, analytical, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks with efficiency.
- This role requires excellent communication skills, discretion, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a flare for reporting and accounting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and risks to the company’s strategic plans.
- Ensures proper and timely follow-up on reports from units, departments, and divisions.
- Research and preparation of speeches and presentations in a variety of formats to support the activities of the GMD/CEO.
- Develop and maintain technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Support the GMD/CEO in the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plans and initiatives.
- Conduct research and analysis to support the development of the company’s strategic plans and initiatives.
- Assist in the development of business cases for strategic initiatives, including financial projections and risk assessments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the GMD/CEO.
- Manage and maintain the Managing Director’s schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and prioritize incoming requests and ensure they are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare and organize documents, reports, and presentations for executive meetings.
- Schedule and organize meetings, including the preparation of meeting materials and agendas.
- Ensure the Managing Director is well prepared for meetings by providing necessary information in advance.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for the Managing Director.
- Process travel expenses and reconcile expenses promptly.
Communication and Liaison:
- Serves as the primary point of contact between the Group Managing Director and internal/external stakeholders.
- Screen and direct phone calls and emails to appropriate parties.
- Draft and proofread correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance.
- MSc in Finance.
- Proven experience as a technical executive assistant or in a similar administrative role.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of finance and financial services.
- Good stakeholder management kills.
- Proven analytical and reporting skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Technical Executive Assistant jobs