IPAS’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Technical Excellence Coordinator jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 13, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reference No.: R428
- The Technical Excellence Coordinator provides administrative, systems and project support to a department of approximately 30 public health professionals. This position assists with a variety of administrative tasks and processes, such as organizing department intranet sites; supporting use of software systems; and scheduling and supporting meetings and workshops, both in person and through virtual platforms.
- The coordinator also assists with budget development, expense tracking, invoice processing and vendor/consultant contract setup. The coordinator proactively identifies improvements to processes and systems that support effectiveness and efficiency of the department. The coordinator supports the Senior Program Manager with department-level coordination and communication, including creation of monthly newsletters. Provided support should strengthen the department, teams and individualsÛª capacity to focus on organizational objectives.
- Maintains and updates databases; organizes online files and maintains intranet sites; supports use of software systems, liaises with other departments to problem solve and address system issues
- Coordinates logistics for domestic and international meetings and conferences, including vendor selection, contract set-up, coordination of participant travel, tracking expenses against budgets and flagging budget issues with project manager
- Coordinates webinars and other virtual meetings, including keeping a department webinar schedule, organizing interpretation, and supporting the use of virtual conferencing platforms.
- Supports internal meetings by scheduling, note-taking, room set-up, preparing meeting materials, providing A/V support, and running virtual meeting software
- Assists with adherence to organizational deadlines, policies and procedures, such as procurement
- Submits requisitions and payment requests and tracks vendor payments
- Tracks various email accounts and routes messages to appropriate parties
- Provides project assistance, including creating and monitoring project schedules, developing and formatting materials and coordinating translations as needed, monitors risks/issues and supports problem solving; tracks level of effort and expenses against budgets, creates and updates expense tracking spreadsheets
- Coordinates and supports completion and internal approval of donor proposals and reports
- Administrative duties such as shipping, travel arrangements, data entry, formatting references, etc.
- B.A., B.Sc, or other baccalaureate/undergraduate degree
- 2 years of administrative experience; 1 year of project management experience including budget support
- Ability to travel 10%
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Event planning experience
- Experience with conferencing/virtual meeting platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Readily learns new software systems and technologies
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Non-profit experience, especially experience with donor proposals/reports and budget tracking
- Working knowledge of womenÛªs sexual and reproductive health and rights
- International event planning experience
- French proficiency
- ÛÏIÛªve got thisÛ Attitude- You can juggle multiple competing deadlines without getting flustered.
- Lean- You bring awareness and commitment to doing work effectively and efficiently. We want people who will see a way to streamline or improve a process and who wonÛªt hesitate to share their ideas in making it happen.
- Communication & Collaboration-Actively listens and communicates -connects easily with her/his team and gains their trust and respect. Works well across all organizational teams. Demonstrates clear and concise information and idea sharing
- Flexibility- You are able to shift gears quickly as priorities shift.
- Detail-oriented – You have a strong attention to detail and maintain a high quality in your work.
*Technical Excellence Coordinator jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria