Job title : Technical Director – Aluminium Extrusion – W/M
Job Location : Nigeria
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Morgan Philips is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join the leadership team of our Client.
- The CTO will play a pivotal role in ensuring the manufacturing and engineering capabilities align with the strategic objectives, fostering innovation, and driving operational efficiency of our client.
- Our client is a major player in aluminium extrusion throughout the world who is setting up a new subsidiary.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance manufacturing efficiencies, ensuring consistent plant availability and supply chain optimization.
- Manage relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and integrate them into our innovation process and general plant maintenance plan.
- Translate strategic manufacturing and engineering decisions into specific business targets.
- Agree on mechanisms and timelines for measuring progress.
- Provide leadership in the development and deployment of new technology applications in manufacturing and engineering services.
- Develop and implement systems, procedures, and processes to manage product quality and minimize the cost of non-quality.
- Initiate plans to minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Conduct routine strategic reviews to assess the company’s short, medium, and long-term operational targets and objectives.
- Oversee the financial projection and operation of manufacturing and engineering projects, including capital expenditures, and operating expenses.
Integrated Business Planning
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement an integrated business plan optimizing profitability and returns on investments in component projects.
- Set high-level goals, objectives, and plans for the technical division.
- Work closely with department heads to monitor and attain goals.
Internal Climate Development
- Ensure the development and promotion of a positive internal climate for effective management performance and development, including succession planning in production, engineering, and supply chain.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 15 years of continuous work experience, with ten years in the manufacturing environment, preferably in the aluminum industry.
- Master’s in Business Administration is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Technical Director – Aluminium Extrusion – W/M jobs