Job title : Technical / Digital Sales Executive
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Implement, track and optimize result driven digital sales campaigns across all digital channels
- Grow our sales revenue by implementing technology driven effective and innovative growth strategies
- Plan, develop and monitordigital sales campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and implementbest practices to ensure better outcomes
- Oversee the implementation of sales strategies for multiple projects across various marketing channels
- Establish relationships with affiliates and partners
- Communicate with new and existing clientsto address their needs and propose sales strategies
- Collaboratewith Management, Sales and Operations team to create integrated solutions for clients
- Must be a team player and able to work independently
- Proven and demonstratable working experience in digital sales
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate clients to sign up
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in graphics, video/animations and web design
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online sales and measurement
- Willing to work hybrid.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Technical / Digital Sales Executive jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!