Job title : Technical Assistant to the Managing Director (MD) – Strategy Implementation Support
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Technical Assistant to the MD in an MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) company is responsible for providing support to the MD and senior leadership team in the implementation of the company’s strategic initiatives.
- This includes working closely with the MD to coordinate the execution of strategic plans and monitoring progress towards achieving strategic goals.
- Support the MD in the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plans and initiatives.
- Conduct research and analysis to support the development of the company’s strategic plans and initiatives.
- Assist in the development of business cases for strategic initiatives, including financial projections and risk assessments.
- Develop and maintain project plans to support the implementation of strategic initiatives and monitor progress towards achieving strategic goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives, including project managers, engineers, and other technical staff.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and risks to the company’s strategic plans.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate progress towards achieving strategic goals to the MD and senior leadership team.
- Provide technical expertise to project teams as needed to support the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to support the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- MSc, PMP or Prince 2 is an added advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in strategy implementation or project management in the MEP industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop effective solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues, clients, and external stakeholders.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Technical Assistant to the Managing Director (MD) – Strategy Implementation Support jobs