Job title : Technical Assistant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 12, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform an ex-ante and ex-post review of all activities to be implemented by designated project teams to ensure that the activities are in line with the project objectives.
- Develop proposals, concept notes and plans to fund projects.
- Establish and coordinate organization-wide project steering committee with representatives from relevant projects and stakeholders.
- Oversee and contribute to all technical matters related to agricultural production, processing and distribution.
- Develop wide range of ideas focused on agriculture.
- Coordinate between superintendence company and vendors for timely results and delivery on objectives.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers.
- Provide technical advice and collaborate to develop communication and marketing materials.
- Work closely with private sector and government institution to participate in various interventions and programmes.
- Ensure close working relations with the certification organizations for prompt registrations and certifications.
- Participate and/or lead assessments of the situation, market surveys and capacity assessments of agriculture inputs (seeds and etc.) suppliers.
- Develop an assessment plan for a rapid capacity assessment of various agriculture inputs suppliers.
- Perform any other tasks as required.
- Any 1st Degree is welcome, previous experience and the person MUST have capacity to take initiative, conduct research, keep confidentiality and be proactive.
- Create documents of varying types, manage calendar and strategic meetings with agencies and the Ministry of Agriculture in line with the government interventions in the sector.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Technical Assistant jobs