AHNI’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technical Assistant – Community Art Management Services
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Technical Assistant – Community Art Management Services Will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support for community level services based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa Ibom state. Support, scale up and coordinate the community level implementation of integrated HIV and TB surge strategies aimed at maximizing HIV case finding efficiencies based on the 95:95:95 strategies.
- S/He will support optimal linkage and enrolment rates for identified HIV positive adult, adolescent and pediatric clients at community level based on the 95:95:95 strategies, support the community level implementation of test and start strategy including same day ART enrolment for identified HIV positive adults, adolescent and pediatric patients based on the 95:95:95 strategies and also support the community level implementation of strategies aimed at optimizing retention in ART care and enhancing virological suppression for adult, adolescent and pediatric patients enrolled in EPIC-supported treatment locations based on the 95:95:95 strategies.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse / Midwife / B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting including government and non-government settings
- Experience in integrated HIV care delivery
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infection.