Job title : Technical Advisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 14, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of Job is to provide expert knowledge and guidance in particular field of expertise, which will involve reviewing reports, research materials, or other documents for technical accuracy. The TA is to consult in general business operations that involve material of a highly technical or scientific nature to senior management. Technical Advisor must serve as subject matter experts who guide internal staff and management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between technical support and management.
- Assisting the Managing Director in formulating strategic plans, ensuring they align with company objectives.
- Update MD on critical information as it arises, trace project process and ensure that milestones are achieved
- Follow up on action arising from meetings and discussions
- Provide technical and strategic guidance to projects and initiatives including oversight and management of projects and activities.
Experience & Other Requirements
- First Degree in Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Petroleum engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role and preferable in the Manufacturing Industry.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Technical Advisor jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!