Moore Advice Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Tech Product Development Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 17, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- A Tech Product Development Analyst is responsible for the business management of any digital product and its commercial success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop or work with the vision and road-map for the products based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and industry insight.
- Manage the road-map and backlog to ensure that it delivers all capabilities on time and per expectation
- Manage the product throughout its life-cycle from concept to end-of-life
- Develop and deliver product content and support materials
- Develop a forecast for the product with an eye on marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery.
- Identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including content for web/social media updates, product traction etc)
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across products releases
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Set pricing strategy with the management
- Extract, analyze and synthesize data to measure and report on user behavior.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Present digital product design ideas to the management.
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Assess risk and determine appropriate action to mitigate them, Monitor project progress and determine actions needed to ensure completion, understand the business needs, processes, nomenclature, and concepts to develop clear and thorough project plans.
- Assists with setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and managing and summarizing progress of software development process
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects and communicates changes to project team members to ensure proper executions and escalations, Tracks and reports project hours
- Participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure deadlines are met, both on a weekly basis and across longer-term projects
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Effective communication
- Planning and organizing skills
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Product testing
- Data analytics
- Design expertise,
- Customer insight skills,
- Social media marketing skills
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.