Tek Experts’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Tech Lead – Dynamics ERP jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref #: 245298
- Are you looking to move your career in IT service delivery and team management but need that first step?
- Do you want the opportunity to support a team to deliver exceptional customer service?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Tech Lead who will help manage our support colleagues to solve technical and non-technical support requests.
About the Role
- As a Technical Lead at Tek Experts you will have a strategic role to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered through your team of engineers.
- You will build and manage an end-to-end service operations team of 20-30 passionate professionals and be responsible for ensuring we have the right resource for the cases in hand.
- Acting as an escalation point, youÛªll be a key point of contact for premier customers or those with the most serious incidents, delivery teams and team management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
- Consistently delivers excellent experiences to customers. Self-learner for developing additional skills, in favor of current team initiatives to reinforce and spread knowledge.
- Brings internally escalated customer cases to resolution through advanced problem solving, assertive communication and collaboration.
- Proactively and consistently mentorÛªs other support engineers through active coaching and by assisting in technical questions.
- Acts as an initial point of contact for escalations or complex case scenarios within their teams.
- Work with team managers reinforcing process adherence and compliance. When needed they own the implementation of new processes.
- Aids need team members as point of contact during their nesting period.
- By closely overviewing teamÛªs performance the Technical Lead promotes growth in the teamÛªs technical capabilities and enhances quality of support and boosts overall teamÛªs productivity.
- Helps identify difficult topics and knowledge gaps on the team.
- Constantly provide managers feedback about teamÛªs performance and behaviors.
What You Will Need
- 2+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts / Science or equivalent Degree in Computer Science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (4+ years in total)
- Solid experience with Microsoft technologies/applications.
- Knowledge related to the service/product that is going to be supported.
- Very good understanding of key Azure technical concepts.
- Proficient tools and process knowledge.
- High technical troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve complex issues.
- Process oriented with strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & nontechnical staff (both verbal & written).
- Able to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities.
- Ability to multi task and support multiple peers or customer each day.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
*Tech Lead – Dynamics ERP jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria