United Bank for Africa’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Team Member, Regulatory Liaison jobs in Other
Job Location : Other
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- To assist the GCCO in ensuring prompt response to regulatory issues.
- Ensure prompt rendition of regulatory reports.
- Zero regulatory sanctions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and Maintain Cordial Relationships with Law Enforcement Officers
- Ensure to keep proper record of enquiries from Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Ensure that required information are collated and reviewed to be satisfactory
- Transmit such information and documents to the respective LEA.
- Guide staff in honoring LEA invitations and to give evidence on behalf of the bank in courts.
- Prompt Rendition of Regulatory Returns.
- Manage Financial Crimes Risks Such as Posed by BankÛªs Customers.
- Participate in transaction monitoring and FCY Transfers.
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective.
- Our ideal candidate must have experience in operations, Internal Control or Audit & Compliance, External Auditing and Risk Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Strong human interpersonal relationship and communications skills.
- Good interpretation of policies and laws.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Liaison Management.
- Deep knowledge of the BankÛªs Products, Services and Processes.
*Team Member, Regulatory Liaison jobs in Nigeria
*Banking jobs in Other
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Banking jobs in Nigeria