United Bank for Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Team Member, Middleware Management jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : January 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Our ideal candidate must have experience troubleshooting, monitoring, administration of Middleware Applications such as IBM, ESB ACE etc and ensure 100% uptime.
- Must have the ability to resolve and manage projects on the Middleware and related applications and closely monitor transactions performed on major applications hosted on the middleware platforms.
- Provide technical support for middleware applications such as IBM ESB, IBM ACE etc. (Installation, configuration, testing, supporting Issue resolution activities related to the design and functionality of ESB.)
Roles & Responsibilities
Daily Technical Support functions:
- Check and treat all logs/email escalations within the SLA i.e issue resolution, enquiries, complaints and re-routing to responsible units where applicable
- Backup of logs periodically (daily weekly etc.), clean up space on the servers, etc.
- Update platform checklist that contains all specific to be carried out on each platform on said dates.
- Ensure the platforms are up and functional always.
- Ensure all user platforms are optimised and functioning optimally
- Escalate all issues to the team lead in a timely and explicit manner.
Product and Project Management:
- Track project management deliverables to ensure all milestones are delivered and project remains on track.
- Ensure timely development and deployment of innovative solutions for the unit.
- Ensure that vendor related projects are monitored strictly to meet set deadlines.
- Engage stakeholders to understand requirements when developing solutions for the various units.
Income and Revenue Tracking:
- Monitor fraud prevention solutions across all applications deployed on the middleware applications.
- Weekly review and reporting of projects, issues and collection mandates.
- Group digital banking monthly performance report.
- Group digital banking monthly channel adoption report.
- Review daily transaction status reports to identify reasons for failures and ways to avoid them.
- Provide Ad hoc reports when required.
- BachelorÛªs Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 yearsÛª experience in any related technology field in the banking sector.
- Hands-on experience working in an applications production support/application development environment.
- Project coordination skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project.
- Trend monitoring for transactions performed on major applications hosted on the middleware platform.
- Strong UNIX/Linux operating system administration.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and adapt during pressured situations.
- Must be naturally curious and creative individuals with a drive to proffer solutions. to problems, as well as with a passion for innovation.
- Firm grasp of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Customer experience and issue resolution.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Interpersonal relationship management.
- Proactive and able to work smart on own initiative.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Not specified
*Team Member, Middleware Management in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online