United Bank for Africa’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Team Member, Digital Project Delivery jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 07, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- To coordinate Digital Banking related Projects and align same with the enterprise strategic objective through ROI analysis, SWOT Analysis, Project assurance and Value realisation Processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a project alignment plan with stakeholders, so that all project-related activities align closely to the strategic vision of the organization.
- Determine the effectiveness of a project which is measured based on how clearly it matches with the overall strategy.
- Be responsible for the delivery of defined work plans and budget.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative work relationship with Project Managers and stakeholders.
- Manage scope of projects within program and ensure that risk management practices are in place.
- Reappraise project constraints and work with the primary stakeholders (projects managers, project owner and sponsor) to deliver on schedule, within budget and confirmed as Fit-for-Purpose.
- Develop integrated program management plans and oversee adherence to project management methodologies to ensure that objectives are achieved in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Create a healthy work climate for the group and with other stakeholders (project owners, technical teams, etc) to optimise their contribution to the overall objectives.
- Work with functional and technical managers to identify appropriate resources, and manage their integration into the project teams.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Our ideal candidate should have about 2 years’ working experience in managing and coordinating digital banking related projects preferably in the banking sector.
- Candidate should have at least, a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous Work Experience: 2 Years
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to contemplate and propose viable alternatives.
- Ability to init.
- Team spirit, interpersonal skills and conflict management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Innovative and attentive to details.
*Team Member, Digital Project Delivery jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria