Tek Experts’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Team Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref #: 245290
- Are you looking to expand your career in IT leadership in a rapidly growing company?
- Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a team manager who will help manage our support colleagues to solve technical and non-technical support requests
About the Role
- As a team leader at Tek Experts you will have a strategic role to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered through your team of support advocates.
- You will build and manage an end-to-end service operations team of 20-30 passionate professionals and be responsible for overall performance of the team.
- Acting as a key business leader, youÛªll be a key point of contact for customers, delivery teams and senior management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage team to deliver exceptional customer service across technical lines.
- Training and coaching team members to support their personal development.
- Act as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team.
- Supports the team to ensure Tek Experts meets the goals and expectations of our customers.
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
What You Will Need
- Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 20 team members
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner.
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills.
- Critical thinker and ability to make decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment.
- Committed to self-development and the development of others.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
*Team Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria