Job title : Team Lead, Investment Banking
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Objectives of this role:
- Advise businesses and governments on how to meet their financial challenges.
- Help clients with financing, research, trading and sales, wealth management, asset management, IPOs, mergers, securitized products, hedging, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Business Management, Mathematics or Statistics, or any similar field.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS.
- Possession of a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in financial services, out of which 7 years must have been in core investment banking.
- Extensive experience in the execution and origination of Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisition transactions.
- Demonstrable experience in corporate governance expected in investment banking business systems and processes, and regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience in identifying and dealing with complex issues in management areas.
Key Knowledge And Skills
The incumbent must have proficiency knowledge in the following areas:
- Well-rounded industry knowledge with a broad understanding of investment banking business.
- Knowledge of the part of the financial system that focuses on raising capital through long term investment vehicles, such as debts and equities.
- Considerable knowledge of structuring transactions for the SEC and NGX approval.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and expertise on the opportunities, competitive environment, regulations, and risks related to doing business in Nigeria.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong financial analysis ability, quantitative skills, awareness of market and industry trends knowledge.
- Well rounded, innovative, self-motivated, with a good demonstration of leadership skills and proven ability to lead a team.
- Possess strong business origination and execution capabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct assessments of the economic impacts, market trends, earnings prospects, stability, and profitability of investment options.
- Highly numerate individual with strong financial analysis and quantitative skills.
- Proven ability to structure products / services to the specific needs of corporate clients and governments.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to thrive on challenges whilst handling a multitude of tasks and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated with drive, energy and initiative.
- Integrity, honesty and total commitment to the requirement to maintain client confidentiality.
- Demonstrable interest in local and international finance, economics and politics
- Ability to lead a team..
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Team Lead, Investment Banking jobs