Credit Direct Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Team Lead, Database Management & Application Support
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for writing and optimizing in-house application database ad-hoc SQL statements, stored procedures and functions.
- Ensure performance, security and availability of databases with procedures such as database upgrade, backup & recovery, migration and maintenance plan.
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases and data warehouse
- Responsible for configuration of database engines, troubleshooting common database issues and data store partitioning when necessary.
- Responsible for database performance tuning and optimization using industry standard tools.
- Responsible for supporting end-users and acting as first line maintenance engineer in executing application related operational tasks.
- Work with other developers to debug and fix major application issues.
- Help in quality assurance and documentation of in-house built applications.
- Responsible for change management procedures around application upgrade and patch implementations.
- Work in conjunction with developers in building and deploying additional custom features on existing in-house built business applications.
- Responsible for enterprise database architecture and scalability
- Responsible for mentoring and training junior and senior database/ application support engineers
- A First Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline is required
- At least 8 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in FinTech development is preferred
- ITIL certification
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here