Primera Africa Finance Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Team Lead, Business Banking jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Actively support and drive the digital transformation of the Business Banking enterprise.
- Expand and deepen the product and value-added services suite to profitably penetrate the Banks target industry segments and businesses.
- Drives the assigned Business Banking relationship management teams to achieve and surpass set targets.
- Ensure that all loans disbursed are repaid as and when due and the Portfolio-at-Risk (PAR) of the business portfolio is within regulatory limits.
- Build and grow a healthy collections business driven by a strong portfolio of accounts that generate collections flows for the Bank.
- Identify key areas for business process re-engineering and support efforts to deliver continuous improvements of same.
- Position Primera MFB as the No.1 bank in customer satisfaction and client-centricity in the SME and Micro-Credit spaces.
- Consistently grow revenues and profitability of the Business Banking enterprise.
- Ensuring that all the team meets set targets in line with the Banks business and strategic goals.
- Ensuring the portfolio quality (PAR) remains within regulatory limits.
- Deepen the product and value-added services portfolio of the Bank.
- Support the digital transformation the Business Banking enterprise.
- Deliver and maintain best-in-class customer satisfaction.
- A good 1st Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration, or any related field.
- Added professional/academic qualifications or certifications will be an advantage.
- 4-6 years commercial banking experience with a particular focuson growing and managing a significant SME/Business Banking loan and deposit portfolio.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Strong and successful experience in Business Banking, Credit Analysis and structuring for businesses.
- Strong knowledge of the various dynamic Business Banking products and ability to drive same.
- Excellent relationship-building competencies.
- Must possess excellent team management and leadership skills.
- Possess excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online