Concept Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Team Lead, Asset Remedial Management jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Responsible for accounts that are past due by at least 181 days.
- This includes accounts classified as doubtful, lost, and those that have been written off to the memorandum database without prejudice to the provisioning status of such past due accounts as well as accounts recommended by Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for efficient recovery of the past due at least 181 days
- Responsible for supporting the talent acquisition team in the selection and recruitment of external agents
- Responsible for supervision, appraisal of the team’s members for the past at least 181 days, and external recovery agents
- Providing supervision and mentoring to team members in the past due of at least 181 days bracket
- Ensure that the non-performing on the past due of at least 181 days is maintained within the
- acceptable ratios in line with the company appetite framework.
- To continuously monitor the key recovery outcomes in the past due of at least 181 days bracket
- and to provide creative recovery strategies to optimum performance of the portfolio
- To coordinate interaction with all the external recovery agents to ensure core objectives are achieved in an effective and efficient manner
- To coordinate the efficient allocation of accounts to the recovery agents on the past due of at least 181 days Portfolio
- To undertake and follow up with external recovery agents for timely remediation of the allocated portfolio by taking appropriate recovery actions
- To effectively communicate and negotiate with customers on the unallocated facilities while ensuring that subsequent actions on the facilities, if required, are not unduly delayed.
- Identification and escalation of recovery exceptions on the past due of at least 181days portfolio to reporting line that requires approval or consideration of alternative recovery actions.
- Ensure adherence to all credit recovery processes and policies in the course of working out/managing the portfolio.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields from a recognized institution.
- 5 years’ experience in Banking and other financial services 2 of which should be handling recoveriesat the management level in a financial institution.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of CBN bank lending policy and prudential guidelines
- Decision making the ability to make operational and routine decisions in a timely and effective manner and to be accountable for decision making within departmental and role allocation –
- Ability to mentor and coach staff to goal definition and achievement
- Professionalism maintains a professional approach based on ethics and Rosabon values.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.