- Address: Lagos
About Teaching at the Right Level’s Job offer
Job title : Sales Manager
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, a commercial printing, Cooperate branding, and document solutions organization is seeking to employ SALES/ MARKETING INTERNS
- The Sales Intern will be responsible for the following job functions:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospect new customers using multiple sales channels.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Meet set sales targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- BSc, HND, OND, SSCE qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and goal-oriented.
- Zeal and passion to drive sales.
Demands of the Job:
- The role requires a lot of patience and a goal-getter attitude.
- May be required to go the extra mile to get prospective customers.
- May be required to stay until after office hours.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.