Job title : Teacher – Upper Elementary
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare, administer and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student’s progress in the subject.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests
- Use experiments, practical or project-based teaching to enhance and improve students learning
- Promote high academic standards in students’ Performances in accordance with the approved benchmarks.
- Draw up short and long-term plans that will ensure that each child is working towards set learning goals.
- Promote the welfare of students in your care.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelors degree in relevant Education courses
- Eight years post qualification experience.
Skills and Competences
- Technical Competence in Subject Area
- Ability to deal with students
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good sense of judgment and fairness to all.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer with a good knowledge of modern instructional materials
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Teacher – Upper Elementary jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!