Stransact Chartered Accountants’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Tax Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for individuals with a clear sense of purpose, who understand the responsibility they have to clients.
- In exchange, we offer the tools you need to achieve your potentials, through career support and a learning environment with opportunities for international secondments.
- Deliver the full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe.
- The individual will take responsibility for managing tax-related engagements for our numerous clients.
- Identify areas in tax processes such as tax provision and return preparations that require improvements and provide potential solutions to increase efficiencies for our clients.
- Provide high-quality tax advice to clients on a range of tax issues by using the appropriate research techniques and skills.
- Produce work for Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand clients’ needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters, communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with Partners.
- Help clients mitigate risks, meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines, and realize business goals.
- Make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas.
- Establish/maintain long-term working relationships with clients.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through interesting and meaningful opportunities.
- Develop excellent client relationships and satisfaction through open communication and timeliness.
- Ability to travel based on client and business demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division)
- 4 – 6 years of tax experience in one of the largest professional services firms
- Associate membership of a relevant professional body, is a must (an ACA, ACCA, ACTI)
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communications and people skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends
- Strong problem-solving, logic and reasoning capabilities
- An energetic and proactive attitude
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, and leadership ability
- A commitment to development in a tax technology environment
- Knowledge of MS Office
- At Stransact, we work collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them.
- We develop tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step:
A Career Path:
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working in a social and collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- And career opportunities!
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online