Lafenwa Osiberu & Co’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Tax Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a detail-oriented tax associate to consult with clients and provide tax preparation services.
- The tax associate will report to a senior tax professional.
- The tax associate’s responsibilities include interacting with clients, obtaining and reviewing tax information, preparing tax returns, and performing tax research projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Tax Associate job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Ensuring clients comply with IRS regulations and meet their state and federal tax obligations.
- Analyzing and minimizing tax liabilities by implementing tax reduction strategies.
- Consulting with clients, reviewing their tax information, and responding to questions and concerns.
- Advising clients on employee health care benefits, compensation, and accounting systems.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Reviewing financial records, income statements, and expenditures.
- Preparing and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals tax
- Researching tax issues and assisting with tax audits.
- Ability to represent the client at all tax reconciliation meetings.
- Acting as internally generated revenue consultant to Government.
- Adequate knowledge of deferred tax and transfer pricing.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Tax Associate job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Taxation or Accounting is required.
- 3-5 years of tax experience.
- Experience using tax preparation software and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent accounting skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Tax Associate in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.