Lily Hospitals Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Tax Accountant jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : December 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
A tax accountant is responsible for assisting the finance team with their financial and income tax statements. These qualified professionals research, study and interpret tax law. The person works closely with the external tax consultants to file annual returns and respond to tax queries.
Their work also includes preparing payments, identifying tax savings, and analyzing tax issues Also, all other tasks as may be assigned by the Acting
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- detail-oriented and qualified tax accountant to prepare our tax payments and returns.
- As the tax accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Your responsibilities will include preparing ta8 returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during all kinds of audits to include tax, financial, other regulatory bodies like NSITF, ITF etc.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes. Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelors Degree (B.Sc.) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related degree.
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector or in a comparable organization.
- Membership of professional finance and accounting bodies such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and aptitude with working with accounting software such as
- Peachtree, SAGE etc
- High working Knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet softwrare (Excel).
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial concepts and practices
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent customer service.
*Tax Accountant jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria