- Address: 12B, Olumoroti Street, Gbagada Phase II, Gbagada
About Talents and Skills Africa’s Job offer
Job title : Warehouse Executive
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Company based in Lagos Nigeria who engage in the importation, distribution and support services of ICT is seeking to employ a WAREHOUSE EXECUTIVE to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Executive
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skill.
- Must be Computer Literate (Especially Excel)
- Good Understanding of Customer Relationship Management and Satisfaction
- Knowledgeable in Inventory Control & Reporting
- HND/BA/MSC in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- Professional Certification would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience
- Remuneration: Very attractive and Negotiable
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.