- Address: Office Apartment,8 Rasheed Alaba Williams Street, Off Admiralty Way, by Ascon Fill station Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
About Talents and Skills Africa’s Job offer
Job title : Technical Support Manager
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, a corporate technology solutions provider in the document copy/print/scan equipment, maintenance servicing, print management solutions industry is seeking a field sales executive.
This position works closely with the Technical Manager to majorly expand the business and establish new customers while interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the organization’s products and services. The major operational base is Lagos, with a branch in Abuja and Port Harcourt, and territories spanning the entire country.
The Field Service Engineer provides customer support, repair, testing of all equipment and performs field service calls and installations as stated below:
Installation & Service support:
- Responsible for the installation of equipment, applications and getting the final acceptance from the customer.
- Responsible for keeping equipment fully operational.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Monitor and maintain computer networks.
- Prioritizing and managing workflow.
- Respond to customer’s calls, emails and act accordingly regarding issues.
- Maintain good and smooth communication with customers through different channels like phone, email and web.
- Maintaining procedural documents and reports
- Trains customers on the use of equipment and applications.
- Ability to learn and work on changing technologies.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationships with customers and other professionals.
- Installs upgrades.
- Handles in-house customer repairs.
- Promote service replacement parts, service contracts. Quotations:
- Prepare quotations for service issue when the system out of warranty
- Prepare quotations for parts and service contract Communication:
- Make sure that the communication is clear and trustworthy.
- Generate a report after every visit to the customer to be submitted to your supervisor immediately after each visit…
- Report to the management any unresolved problems Training:
- Responsible for proper training of the customer
- Responsible for being properly trained Receivables & Finances:
- Responsible for getting the acceptance documents for final payment
- Provide help to the sales coordinator to collect any remaining funds.
- Responsible for cost reduction by optimizing travel itinerary, and time reduction for installation and repair. Other issues for Operation
- Participation on request to technical seminars or shows
- Provide all the necessary information to the sales coordinator to update the customer database.
- Provide all the necessary information to the sales coordinator to the updated user list.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Experience: 2-3 year(s)
Min Qualification: OND/HND/BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE, ELECT – ELECT.
- Ability to work in adverse setting and climatic conditions
- Sound ability to diagnose problems with existing equipment and fixing them
- Ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers
- Ability to communicate fluently with the customers and should possess good customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, patient and should be a critical thinker
- Candidate should possess good logical skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Candidate should possess a pleasant disposition with the capability to be authoritative when necessary.
- Candidate should have clear and effective oral and written communication skills in English language.
- Candidate should possess thorough knowledge and understanding of principle discipline and peripheral subjects.
- Candidate must have strong coordination, organization and liaison skills.
- Candidate would manage any kind of technical work at the field even with little supervision.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.