Ernst and Young’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Talent Attraction Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Requisition ID: 223383
- We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Senior. We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization.
- Working with the Talent Team, youÛªll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms’ employees achieve their goals.
- You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- The Talent Acquisition Senior is responsible for the proactive sourcing of talent across all of the firm’s business lines.
- They will proactively build community/professional relationships and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Strong focus on understanding the marketplace and pre-screening large quantity of candidates on availability, interest level, salary range, and basic qualifications.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition professional to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective high-volume search process.
- Develop and maintain a ready pool of pre-screened candidates through all available sourcing means
- Resume Mining – delivery of resumes via mining of resume banks (EY databases, job sites, etc).
- Understand who the major employers are in the market: Target Company
- Identification/Intelligence Reporting
- Provide market intelligence to staffing/sourcing strategy through building relationships and leveraging networks.
- Develop and manage relationships with real and potential candidates
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years recruiting experience and/or sourcing experience in a high volume staffing role with a focus on technology
Skills and attributes for success:
- Build and maintain credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization with a focus on technology.
- Ability to sell the brand, the job and build relationships
- Strong analytical skills: pulls together information from a variety of sources-in a user-friendly, business driven way.
- Provides facts and candid assessment of issues and makes clear recommendations
- Proactively maintain pipeline to ensure candidates are still active
- Must be able to work across various HR and recruiting teams to effectively leverage and share best practices
- Possess the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge; computer/Internet savvy and utilizes technology-based tools and processes
- Results oriented and highly organized and efficient with high sense of urgency
- Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
- Partner with recruiters to share market/candidate pool knowledge/ideas and to gain information/insight on recruiting challenges
- Take initiative in creating alternative and creative sourcing to generate larger candidate pool.
*Talent Attraction Specialist jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria