The OPEC Fund for International Development’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Talent Acquisition Specialist jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : July 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist manages the recruitment process and delivery of a major part of the institution’s attracting, sourcing, selecting and hiring of top talent activities; in line with the existing HR strategy and policies and the OPEC Fund objectives, to ensure that the OPEC Fund meets business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads analysis of business needs and labor market developments.
- Coordinates with departments to identify staffing needs and selection criteria.
- Review job descriptions in collaboration with the hiring team and manages the interview process.
- Uses standardized screening techniques to assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates.
- Works closely with management on diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure equity in hiring practices.
- Focuses on employer branding to ensure that the OPEC Fund is viewed as an Employer of Choice.
- Ensures proper on-boarding for new hires and completes the necessary administrative work promptly and accurately.
- Uses diverse methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Sources potential candidates through online channels (i.e., professional networks and social platforms).
- Monitors and reviews quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
Stakeholder management and engagement:
- Fosters long-term relationships with past applicants and conducts screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews with potential candidates.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to incorporate all metrics into all talent acquisition systems.
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the HR Director and Head, Talent Acquisition & Business Partnerships.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management or related studies is required.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience is required. Experience from an international development institution is preferable (2 3 years).
- Fluent in English. A good working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, or French is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Talent Market Intelligence, modern technology and sourcing methods.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the full talent acquisition cycle and the assessment of candidates’ knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Demonstrable skills in cultivating and maintaining relationships across jobs, industries, personality types as well as with internal and external stakeholders such as search firms.
- Ability to work in an international environment, with sensitivity and respect for diverse cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online