Canonical’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Talent Acquisition Partner jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- With ambitious growth plans for 2022 and beyond, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to help drive our talent attraction process, and bring valuable insights on selecting game changing talent.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone who brings inhouse talent acquisition experience including conducting behavioural interviews and psychometric assessments together with a passion for building talent attraction strategies.
- We have a unique hiring model and have identified a number of Hiring Leads who sit in our business and are responsible for hiring in their function. This role will work closely with these Hiring Leads to drive initiatives, automations and best practices whilst delivering expert viewpoints on HR assessments. We are trailblazing in how Talent Acquisition drives true value in selecting talent.
- Our role is a unique opportunity to join a team that add real value to how we hire talent at Canonical. We are looking for much more than pure sourcing and direct hiring experience. The suitable candidate will bring broad experience from the Talent Acquisition domain, being able to advise on building best pipelines, best practices for talent attraction, experience in psychometric assessments, effective employer branding and a point of view on hiring exceptional talent.
- This role will be based in the EMEA region.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide consultative advice to our Hiring Leads helping them to drive their hiring processes, closely monitoring hiring activities, driving results and ensuring that there is consistency in how we acquire talent at Canonical.
- Build key relationships with global stakeholders, understand their needs and review and deliver against our hiring agenda.
- Conduct in-depth behavioural HR interviews providing considerable insights into motivations and behaviours.
- Develop and evaluate the most effective sourcing and assessment methods to ensure Canonical stays ahead of the curve, in hiring the best possible talent around the globe.
- Collaborate with our internal Workplace Engineering Team to drive data driven insights, making sure our hiring data is accurate to inform our decisions.
- Ensure we build a great employer brand with candidate experience at the forefront of our approach.
- Review and streamline hiring processes and tools to drive continuous improvement.
- Work with external third parties and platforms to ensure we maximise our return on investment.
- Drive talent analytics to provide our business with real-time insight, partnering with the business to help them move through their hiring processes efficiently.
- Bring a passion for diversity and inclusion, ensuring we remove unconscious bias from our hiring process and ensuring our sourcing strategy underpins this.
What you will bring to the role:
- A Degree in Psychology, Sociology or a Behavioural Science, or, significant experience in behavioural talent assessments.
- A point of view on talent attraction and selection from within the Technology sector.
- Be a thought leader in the talent space with the ability to influence best practice, demonstrating a track record of driving exceptional hiring processes in technology.
- Experience of behavioural and competency based interviewing with the ability to train stakeholders and advise on how to get the best out of an interview.
- Experience of psychometric assessments.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and be seen as an expert hiring partner to the business, as well as challenge the status quo.
- Experienced working in a data driven role where you are able to use metrics to fuel decision making and influence positive change.
- Successful track record of managing projects alongside BAU hiring agendas.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Experience of successful configuration of hiring tools to enable the selection process (ATS – Greenhouse preferred, LinkedIn Recruiter/Talent Solutions)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online