Primera Africa Finance Group’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Talent Acquisition ManagerJob Location : LagosDeadline : Sunday, October 31, 2021Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee the design and optimization of human capacity
- Assess and evaluate recruitment process and activities
- Develop talent acquisition strategies for the organisation and define sourcing channels
- Ensure that all required sourcing channels (internal and external) are adequately utilised in search for suitable candidates
- Publish or advertise vacant jobs while considering cost-savings measures
- Leverage on Applicant Tracking System for Advertisement, Applications, Talent database, Selection, Recruitment Reporting and Analytics, etc.
- Review all job adverts and talent acquisition campaign for identified and approved job slots ensuring that they are in line with Primera Africa Finance Group policy and statutory requirements.
- Oversee staff onboarding session and ensuring excellent employee experience
- Conduct comprehensive background check and reference check for new staff
- Manage and ensure development of direct reports
- Manage employment contract in line with company policy and relevant labour law
- Identify recruitment needs for the Group in alignment with Head of Department Stakeholder Management
- Manage job requisition requests with heads of department and align on role peculiarities
- Development of talent pipeline for through Applicant Tracking System
- Employment of new age sourcing techniques for talent acquisition (Boolean strings, LinkedIn, resume mining, social recruitment, virtual career fairs)
- Candidate Experience Management
- Create and maintain employee value proposition for each job requisition and communicate through right platform
- Manage Primera Finance Group brand image and ensure we are the employer of choice in communication via all platforms (emails, LinkedIn, chats etc.)
- HR Analytics and Reporting – Build, generate and communicate dashboard reporting metrics
- Conduct trends and analysis on talent acquisition metrics (Sourcing analytics, Quality and time of hire vis a vis need)
- Ensure integrity of HR data.
- B.Sc in any Management or Social Science Discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in talent acquisition or recruitment and selection, HRBP and learning and development.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS, Recruitment Software – Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Knowledge of relevant labour and employment laws and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of employment contract drafting
- Knowledge of the industry and business.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Intermediate/Advance Excel
- Practical experience using social media, LinkedIn and other online sources in recruitment.
- Poaching and headhunting skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to interview at any level, or across any function of role.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here