Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Talent Acquisition Lead
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 18, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, one of the top ten (10) leading National Supermarket Chains in Nigeria with diversified Consumer Goods, Retail, Quick Service Restaurants, Entertainment and Manufacturing is looking to fill the position of Talent Acquisition Lead.
The Talent Acquisition Lead will conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for the Organization as well as maintaining effective strategies for retention, promotion and succession planning.
Job Duties and Responsibilities.
- Identify current and prospective job openings; forecast organizational resourcing needs and Map out role requirements, and job descriptions.
- Source candidates using multiple creative approaches and assess them to ensure qualification match, cultural fitness and compatibility.
- Create and administer case studies to further shortlist suitable candidates. Conduct interviews at different levels to ensure a critical assessment of the technical skills required of each role.
- Promote employee retention by formulating orientation and mentorship for employees who have spent 0 to 6 months in the Organisation.
- Oversee a robust onboarding process to ensure that all new employees are fully engaged and well settled in.
- Oversee leadership development programs: source candidates; manage their assignments in collaboration with line leaders; define and facilitate implementation of their leadership development plans and foster an environment that attracts and retains best entry-level talent for these programs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (advert placement, job application and onboarding processes.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics- time to hire and cost per hire.
- Recommend and implement new sourcing methods.
- Coordinate with unit/department heads to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the Organisation’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities and other partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or Business Administration
- 4 – 7 years of progressive HR experience
- 3 years as a recruiter sourcing mid-level management is required.
- Experience with talent development (e.g., learning and development) or performance management.
- Track record of hiring and supporting the integration of management-level candidates
Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents (inclusive of credentials) by clicking on the link below. Please ensure your CV has information about your skills, qualifications, and experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online