HR AId’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Talent Acquisition Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Salary: N150,000 – N200,000
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult-to-fill positions.
- Design and maintain recruitment policies in accordance with the organizationÛªs objectives.
- Verify all background and reference checks for newly employed candidates.
- Identify recruitment gap via critical and desirable roles
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the CompanyÛªs diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities.
- Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the marketplace through which to generate opportunities for new business.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws, policies, and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the marketplace to generate opportunities for new business.
- Maintain personnel files and database.
- Prepare general HR reports.
- Degree in social sciences or related field.
- 2-3 years HR/Admin experience
- Experience recruiting for tech/software developing roles.
- Proficiency using MS office suite or other HR software.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools.
- Strong ethical principles and ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Professional approach to managing situations and solving problems.
- Ability to ensure best practices and procedures are followed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
*Talent Acquisition Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria