GoChic Elegance’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Tailor/ Fashion Designer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
GoChic Elegance is hiring a Tailor/Fashion Designer, who will create various clothing products, to match current trends and styles for men and women.
- Researching current fashion trends and determining what consumers
- Creating clothing patterns for mass production
- Testing and deciding on fabrics, colors, patterns and textures for each design
- Overseeing the production of designs, including carrying out fittings.
- Discussing design, with management to ensure that their specifications are met.
- Staying up to date with the various garment design ideas and latest trends.
- Research and gathering design ideas, which could come from magazines, brochures, pattern books, art, exhibitions and fabric samples.
- Attaching labels to customers’ garments to prevent any errors.
- Fashion designer will produce Suits, Jackets, Pant trouser and coats For Men And Women.
- Designing sketches for new products
- They may create the whole garment or work in a team, which involves each member working on a particular part of the tailoring process.
- Modifying garments according to customer instructions, which includes tapering pant legs, lining sheer garments, removing pockets, and adding padding.
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Constructing garments for the company based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- Providing cost estimates for the construction of customized garments.
- Cut and sew female styles outfit neatly
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a Tailor/Fashion Designer.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- Excellent creativity with a good sense of fashion and style
- The ability to use a sewing machine.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be able to interpret styles
- Must have good sewing finishing
- Work with little or no supervision
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Nigeria
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Lagos
*Tailor/ Fashion Designer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online