2 weeks ago
Job title : Systems Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Set the firm’s technical vision, develop and implement strategies to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that the firm’s technology and systems evolve at a pace that continues to exceed client and business expectations
- Lead the strategy for application delivery, technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Foster an agile and continuous improvement culture within the firm
- Demonstrate fidelity to the organization’s culture in words and deeds.
- Develop technical policies, processes, and procedures to achieve operational needs, and ensure adherence
- Oversee and scale the firm’s technology in terms of people, systems, and processes
- Make decisions that impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Manage, mentor, and provide sound technical leadership to a high-performing, world-class and collaborative engineering team
- Lead the engineering team in the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of high-quality products/features and business tools.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and translate the business needs to sought-after products by our clients
- Define the product roadmap in collaboration with the product management team
- Create and maintain excellent documentation of all specifications, systems, and procedures
- Automate operational delivery and management processes from build/test/deploy to monitoring, alerting and capacity management
- Ensure all technological practices comply with regulatory standards.
- 5 to 7 years Experience working in last-mile logistics, e-commerce, or transportation company.
- Relevant experience managing a fleet size of over 300 people generating revenue of 1 – 2 million dollars annually.
- Keen eye for data and detail with experience setting up dashboards and reporting infrastructure to build insight-driven decision making.
- Excellent communication skills to engage and and line with internal and external stakeholders.
- Salary range TBD
- A once in a career opportunity to help build the first EV logistics company and swap Station Network in Africa
- A competitive compensation package
- Regular team building and social events.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Systems Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********