IpNX Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Systems Infrastructure Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Systems Infrastructure team is charged with delivering top-level and exceptional infrastructure services to the product and technical teams across the organisation.
- These services range from hardware, virtual machines and containers to databases, message queues, load balancers and data storage facilities.
- As a member of the Systems Infrastructure team, the Systems Infrastructure Enginner oversees the delivering, operating and maintaining of IaaS components, including hypervisors, virtual machines and containers.
- Holders of this role will also be involved in the storage and networking aspects of the private and public cloud environments as required to fulfil their duties.
- This is a DevOps role and will be tasked with the migration of legacy environments into modern, scalable platforms.
- A background in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics would be really cool.
- Open-minded and adventurous, willing and able to learn on the job and try new things
- Result-oriented with emphasis on quality, performance and stability
- At least two years of experience in systems provisioning and lifecycle management
- Linux (CentOS/Rocky and/or Ubuntu)
- QEMU, Libvirt, KVM, LXC/LXD/Docker
- TCP/IP, VLAN (Linux bridging and/or Openvswitch)
- NFS, Ceph, Gluster
- Git, Ansible
- Scripting – Python, Bash
- Database knowledge (SQL, KV, JSON document stores).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online