InterSwitch’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Systems Administrator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 11, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and operate Windows and Linux systems, including deployment, configuration, testing, upgrades, patching, performance tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure all systems are reliable and secure.
- Maintain and manage hybrid exchange mail services and infrastructure. Communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and vendors, providing both professional and technical feedback.
- Develop, maintain and execute technical checklists and documentation to create repeatable processes across the team.
- Implement best practices in cyber security to protect data and reduce risk.
- Monitor and maintain endpoint protection technologies.
- Work with Sales and Customer service teams to support business – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement.
- Expert in Active Directory, Group policies, Microsoft Certificate PKI Services
- Expert in Exchange Server 2013-2019 advanced administration
- Experience with Office 365, Microsoft Intune / EMS, Online Protection, DLP, Information Protection Suite, MFA Applications (Forti-Authenticator preferred), Azure AD Sync, ADFS, ADFS Proxy & Windows Azure application and services
- Expert in System Center and assisting other Administrators as required on a daily or timely basis
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP/S, S/FTP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Manage VOIP and Collaboration Suites
- Certificate Integration within Windows server environment
- Provide technical leadership for upcoming projects
- Lead design updates and architecture revisions
- Address high severity issues and service outages
- Review periodic reports of server health, resource usage, user experience, and overall environment performance to determine next steps and upgrade paths
- Review change control requests which impact Windows environment
- Raise support tickets with the appropriate vendor to resolve critical issues
- Experience working with Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2 & 2016 OS
- Expert in Microsoft Windows clustering, load balancing and experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving software and operating systems & includes desktop OS
- Develop & Executes PowerShell or Command Shell commands and experience in scripting
- Familiarity with Physical server hardware and VM environment
- Assists in the monthly patching of server systems which is part of the maintenance activity
- Coordinating with Application teams for service planning and deployment across the organization
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Provide 24×7 support on critical systems
- Works efficiently with minimal guidance from Lead administrators.
- In-depth knowledge of administrating Microsoft Windows servers and active directory, domains and sites
- Expertise in at least three of the following areas: Networking, Windows Servers, Virtualization and Desktop Infrastructure
- Management of Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services and MFA (Microsoft Authenticator, Forti Token, Duo)
- Administration of cloud computing resources (Azure, AWS, and Office 365)
- Enterprise voice – CUCM, CCX and IVR related technologies
- Backup system, data recovery and operations (Commvault, snapshots)
- Administration of physical servers and laptops
- Virtualization Technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Database administration (MS SQL, Postgre)
- Experience managing mission-critical infrastructure and ERP systems
- Supporting the technology needs of a geographically diverse and hybrid environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing critical Microsoft, VMware environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing VOIP systems
- Working knowledge of event, incident & problem management processes and tools.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Messaging
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Collaboration
- Professional VMWare Horizon 7.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online