Swift Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Office Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 23-Jun-21
Quick Recommended Links
Swiftconsulting is looking to fill the role of an office assistant for our client; a law firm
* Minimum Qualification: OND
* Experience Length: 1 Year
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email in a PDF format
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.