Nigerian Breweries’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sustainability & CSR Manger
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead Sustainability & CSR. The Sustainability & CSR Manger will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing Nigerian Breweries Plc Sustainability & CSR objectives.
- Develop key sustainability strategies and regularly review impact of sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Manage internal systems and procedures relevant to sustainability and community engagement
- Manage the relationship with current sustainability partners and identify other external partners/vendors needed to execute on our sustainability strategy.
- Develop authentic communication strategies and content to support sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Develop tools and metrics to measure and monitor progress and success
- Monitor sustainability trends and competitors initiatives to support process improvement.
- Develop annual sustainability report in accordance with GRI including case studies and socio-economic.
- Execute engagement plan with Nigerian Breweries partners, customers and suppliers for development and delivery of their sustainability plans.
- Develop relevant relationships with academia, think-tanks, business community, NGOs and other stakeholders in FMCG/Sustainability sector to positively influence workable policy on Sustainability regulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a Master’s Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- An MBA with specialization in Environmental Science offers an added advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate sustainability/corporate responsibility role or related capabilities.
- Strong understanding of sustainability, social impact and community engagement
- Experience across multiple sustainability dimensions, including community, people, environmental, procurement, operational practices, and customer engagement.
- Knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to analyse and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written)- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Information gathering and interpreting skills Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Excellent writing & presentation skills
- Budget management.
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online