Medecins Sans Frontieres’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Surveillance Nurse Supervisor jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Abuja (with frequent trips to Borno, Katsina / Zamfara / Yobe / Sokoto and the other Northern States in Nigeria)
Job Type: Contract
Contract Period: Six Months
Contract: 208 working hours per month
Possibility of extension: Yes
- Ensure completion and prompt reporting of all information and data related to emergencies, surveillance and preparedness.
- Maintain active communication and liaison with all relevant internal or external resources for information and data gathering and provide the necessary support to the NIMERT team for decision making.
- Implement and maintain an efficient and effective surveillance system that will help to monitor epidemiological trends of relevant epidemic-prone diseases at the mission level, throughout Nigeria.
- Perform surveillance through active and permanent contact with other actors of disease surveillance and notification from local governments and state levels, with a focus on areas of MSF operational interest.
- Manage data systems and ensure accurate, high-quality databases and reliability; produce a weekly report and submit to the project medical referent for deep analyses and decision making.
- Ensure high standards quality information/data collection, communication, archiving, is done in strict compliance with confidentiality and safety as per MSF standard procedures
- Actively participate in data interpretation and analysis of surveillance data and provide report, regular weekly & monthly (or daily basic if needed) feedbacks with timeliness and completeness.
- Operate as Focal person for GIS, REACH and HMIS of NIMERT medical data.
- Essential, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Training in public health will be an asset
- Essential, two (2) years of working experience with MSF or other NGOÛªs.
- English and Hausa languages are mandatory; Other local languages are recommendable.
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel and the internet). Desirable knowledge of medical statistics databases.
- As per the MSF salary scale (national contract).
*Surveillance Nurse Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria