Dunn & Braxton’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Support Technician
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Company is seeking to hire resourceful Support Technicians to join its team as an Installer.
- The role would be responsible for installing furniture, fixtures, and other items for clients.
- This role would be responsible for assembling new pieces before placing them in their final location and also be tasked with moving existing items into place and securing them properly.
- S/he is to ensure that all pieces of furniture are properly assembled and installed so that they will not fall apart or become damaged over time.
- Installing new furniture according to the customer’s specifications, including measurements, material type, and other details
- Dismantling existing furniture for removal from a home or business, followed by reassembling it at its new location
- Repairing damaged furniture by replacing broken legs or other parts, sanding surfaces, staining wood, or applying varnish
- Installing window treatments such as drapes, blinds, shades, or curtains in a home or business
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Make material requisition and ensure there are adequate materials
- Minimum of an OND in a relevant field of study.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and a high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Problem-solving and innovative skills.
- Good team spirit.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Base Pay is N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly + medical insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.