Frigoglass’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Supply Chain Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage and negotiate Head Office services and indirect materials, as well as assist with material planning and supply chain reports.
- Manage and negotiate Head Office services and indirect materials
- Documentation and creation of International Purchase Order (IPO) and Local Purchase Order (LPO) resident in the Head office
- Conduct regular market survey and supplier location visits
- Work with procurement manager with material planning on bi-monthly basis
- Periodic overall lead-time update to reflect realities and adjust planning parameters
- Maintenance of price comparison and analysis reports
- Maintenance of Savings file as well as generating material changes report and updating on monthly basis
- Review Key raw material suppliers’ performance evaluation, maintenance of procurements Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Procurement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to reflect realities
- Manage updates and report imports inventory and processes.
- Keep and update Cost and Freight (CFR) prices and landed cost report for imported materials
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering, Science related or Supply Chain Management fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience in procurement in a manufacturing environment with relevant experience in strategic and operational procurement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Cost consciousness / finance appreciation and Negotiation skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online