Artee Group’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Supply Chain Officer – Buyer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Respond to procurement requests from program staff related to supplies, materials and other terms for project beneficiaries and activities.
- Procure all necessary items for all our stores
- Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers.
- Conducting a regular market survey for commonly purchased goods and services.
- Keep good track of suppliers performance and maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of supplies, service and goods
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system for both hard and soft copies.
- Perform other duties as required by the Senior Supply Chain Officer and the Procurement Manager.
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 0-1 year professional experience
- At least 6 months experience in a retail company(optional)
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accommodate to changing work environment.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
Salary Range: N60,000 – N70,000
*Supply Chain Officer – Buyer jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria