Job title : Supermarket Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage all cashiers to ensure adherence to standard of operating procedure (SOP).
- Ensure all e-sales (Jumia) accounts are well managed and accounted for daily.
- Communicate clearly and openly with all customers and team members.
- Resolve customer related issues at the cash point.
- Coordinate and oversee all cash point activities daily.
- Proactively engage customers to address all customer complaints & answer their questions.
- Ensure customer transactions are processed promptly and accurately by the cashiers.
- Manage customer transactions both cash and card payments appropriately.
- Ensure appropriate and timely work schedule (roaster) preparation for all cashiers.
- Ensure all scheduled & unscheduled shifts and time-offs are covered appropriately.
- Promptly resolve pricing and price check issues for cashiers and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all cashiers.
- Ensure discipline and team spirit amongst team.
- Resolve all customer issues and do refunds when necessary/appropriate in agreement with Sales Manager.
- 2-3 years experience as a floor supervisor in a supermarket
- ND/BSC in Business Related courses
- Living around Ikeja, Omole, Ogba, Beger
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using job title as the email subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Supermarket Supervisor jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!