Job title : Superintendent Pharmacist
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 27, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Summary of Responsibilities
- The experienced Superintendent Pharmacist will provide strategic leadership and ensure key deliverables are achieved in our business units
- Oversee the general administration of the pharmacy store and staff.
- Ensure proper shelving of drugs and preservation of other products.
- Ensure standard requirements in terms of display of drugs and other products to facilitate customer purchase.
- Guide customers on the usage of over the counter medication or drugs.
- Carry out interpretation/Processing of prescriptions and dispensing medications.
- Co-ordinate and supervise other pharmacists, and support staff i.e pharmacist technicians, sales attendants and cashiers.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of all sales lodgments i.e cash and electronics payment to ensure correctness of all transactions.
- Maintain inventory and ensure constant availability of stock to avoid stock out.
- Responsible for all regulatory matters relating to the premises.
- Preparation and regular updating of standards operating procedures.
- Liaise with relevant regulatory agencies for effective relationship with the company e.t.c.
Academic Qualification and Skills
- B.Pharm from any recognized university.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Be a registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Ability to work with less supervision and multitask.
- Attention to details and sociable personality.
- Ability to make well informed presentation on the activities of the business.
- Computer savvy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
Drop hardcopy of their CV at:
Bond Mall, Elewure Junction,
Opposite Yunson Filling Station,
Akala Road, Ibadan,
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Superintendent Pharmacist jobs