Job title : Subsea Flowlines Jumpers & Connection Systems Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To oversee all engineering aspects of the Subsea Jumpers, and Connection Systems ACTIVITIES
- Review Design Proposals from the Alliance (Design proposals include Basis of Design, Flow Diagrams, Specifications, Procedures, Calculation Notes, & MTOs).
- Ensure that Design proposals from the Alliance meet the requirements and expectations of the various Exhibits in the FEED Contract.
- Review documents issued by the Alliance for the Scope of Work relevant to the Subsea Jumpers & Connection Systems.
- Participate in Design Reviews, and Technical Workshops and any other Meetings as may be assigned by the Lead Engineer in the Scope of Work relevant to the Subsea Jumpers & Connection Systems.
- Ensure that Interface issues from other Packages relevant to the Jumpers & Connection Systems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Company Specialists within the various Technical departments in HQ to ensure Design proposals from the
- Alliance meet the requirements of the Company specifications.
- Review and Disposition Deviation/Derogation Requests, and Technical Queries that may originate from the Alliance.
- Assist the Lead Engineer to identify and manage risks associated with the FEED activities within the Package.
- Provide on a regular basis, a status Report of activities to the Lead Engineer.
- Contribute to the Lessons Learned to be developed
- Contribute to preparing the Close-out Report relevant to the Subsea Jumpers & Connection Systems.
- The Jumpers & Connection Systems Engineer primary focus is required to be on technical compliance of the Jumpers & Connection Systems in accordance with Contract requirements. The objective of the role is to obtain equipment to specification, of the requisite quality levels in line with the Contract Schedule.
- The work within the Package will be allocated based on the respective experiences of the Jumpers & Connection Systems Engineer and the Subsea Structures & Hardware Lead Engineer.
- The Subsea Flowlines Jumpers & Connection Systems Engineer will report to the Subsea Structures & Hardware Lead Engineer
- Familiarize self with COMPANY emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Comply with security rules when in NIGERIA, sites or contractor’s premises outside of NIGERIA
- Comply with all required COMPANY HSE requirements e.g. training, PPE, site inductions etc
- 6+ years’ experience in the Engineering of Subsea Jumpers (rigid and Flexible), and Connection Systems.
- To have experience in the application of industry standards and codes related to subsea hardware and systems such as API6A & 17D, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8, API RP-17P, API RP-17R, API RP-2A, DNV-RP-F119, as well as other ISO, DNVand NORSOK equivalent standards.
- Must have knowledge of the Connection Systems (Hubs and Connectors) engineering and manufacturing processes of the major Subsea Hardware Suppliers
- Experience in the Engineering of Thermo Plastic Pipes (TCP) will be an added advantage
- Previous experience of Company / Operator Representation during similar type project execution is a distinct advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Subsea Flowlines Jumpers & Connection Systems Engineer jobs