2 weeks ago
Job title : Student Recruitment Manager (West & North Africa)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role
- The Student Recruitment Manager, at Keele University International College plays a significant role in driving recruitment growth in the West and North African Market and achieving student recruitment targets in their region on behalf of Keele University International College (KUIC).
- The role will predominantly focus on the WEST AND NORTH AFRICA regions, with exposure to the others on an ad-hoc basis. Working closely with the DMA and colleagues in Regional Management and their respective Divisional sales teams, this position will be part of the KUIC recruitment team based in Lagos.
- The team will be responsible for on-the-ground recruitment activities including, but not limited to training, events, student conversion, and troubleshooting.
- This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for KUIC in the market.
Key Result Areas:
- Operationalize KUIC the region’s Strategic Marketing Plans in the relevant territory in collaboration with the DMA, Senior Student Recruitment Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Management Team, and divisional sales staff.
- Participate in all recruitment activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, and troubleshooting for all products within a given destination- which may change based on the operational needs of the business.
- Represent your territory in Divisional business and product development discussions.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM.
- Coordinate attendance of Colleges and University Partners at events.
- Handle student inquiries and manage leads.
- Coordinate and deliver internal English tests where required.
- Coordinate student contact to confirm the outcome of the visa interview.
- Execute the pre-departure process with channel partners and students.
- Ensure appropriate recruitment collateral is available and utilized across regional management and channel partner networks.
- Execute recruitment plans for new, niche, and priority products.
- Deliver market insight and accurate recruitment forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the Regional Manager.
- Execute Divisional and College focused recruitment and marketing activities in the market which may change based on business requirements.
- Support each College in pipeline management and in market partner engagement.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Proven track record of strong sales performance.
- Previous experience in student recruitment and delivering International Recruitment Strategy.
- Proven ability to work successfully with education agents in responsible regions.
- High-level numeric literacy and critical thinking.
- High level interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills including Business level is written and oral capability in English.
- Proven ability as a team player.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking.
- An eye for developing new recruitment initiatives.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally.
- Ability to meet targets within defined timelines among changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Success in a sales role within the Higher Education sector, internationally or within DIVISION.
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate the success of activities and report appropriately.
- Experience in working effectively within a matrix structure to ensure competing demands are met.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Student Recruitment Manager (West & North Africa) jobs