Navitas’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Student Recruitment Coordinator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 07, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Overview and Objectives of the Position
- The Student Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for driving successful conversion rates to achieve student enrolment targets.
- Results will be achieved by liaising with educational advisors to encourage proactive activities on the part of these contracted parties.
- In particular, ensuring these advisors are providing necessary documentation and information from their student clients to allow ICRGU to progress applications.
- They will report directly to the Senior Manager Marketing and Admissions at ICRGU providing critical pipeline reporting and feedback on educational advisor performance.
- The SRC will work in partnership with Robert Gordon University staff to promote all entry points to both ICRGU and RGU across a full recruitment cycle and support in-market activity to promote all ICRGU pathway programmes.
- To be successful, the individual will have demonstrated experience with CRM, excellent telephony skills and have be able to communicate confidently, build rapport and be mindful of culturally sensitive situations and environments.
- The role requires an energetic and ambitious team player, resilient and detail orientated with a pragmatic approach to sales targets and a high level of accountability, with ability to identify opportunities and take initiative.
- Senior Manager Marketing and Admissions/Director of Marketing and Admissions
- College Admissions team members
- Area Manager
- Regional Manager
- College Principal/Director
Key Result Areas:
- Maximise sales conversions and contribute to meeting agreed sales targets
- Works with key stakeholders to set and achieve and maintain exceptional customer service levels
- Build rapport and viable networks with agents, institutions and Partner University representatives
- Manage student related enquiries aligned with service level agreements
- Provide/develop general enrolment and pre-departure advice and activities and technical assistance
- Manage and maintain data integrity of student management system
Qualifications and Selection Criteria
- Exceptional customer service skills and a previous experience within a service focused role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in building and managing internal and external relationships, particularly with agents
- Ability to influenceand articulate the benefits/value proposition of Navitas products
- Responsive ÛÒ acts with urgency
- A high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated team work capabilities and confidence in working autonomously
- Competent MS skills with the ability to grasp new systems easily and quickly
- Experience within the education sector, and/or experience with international education as a student
- Salesforce experience
What We Can Offer You
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
*Student Recruitment Coordinator jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria