Alan & Grant’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Structured Finance Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder shall be responsible for anchoring the structured finance activities, including investment appraisal, transaction structuring, identifying and deploying financing and security instruments, negotiation and consolidation of financing terms, development of procedures and processes to standardize the function.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Anchoring the preparation of a structured finance and risk management strategy, investment policies, strategies and guidelines.
- Supporting preparation of sector-specific structured finance product papers and financing structures.
- Leading transaction structuring activities and conducting detailed appraisals and valuation of infrastructure deals.
- On an ongoing basis, assessing portfolio risks and exit strategies to define mitigating strategies and exit pathways for all investments.
- Building analytical tools and templates for use in standardizing project appraisals.
- Drive the implementation of investment appraisal, due diligence and financing processes.
- Preparing and participating in negotiation of term sheets to close.
- Anchoring negotiation and securitization of financing structures for pipeline projects and portfolio investments.
- Create, update and keep up to date projects & Structured Finance processes and procedures.
- Maintain and proactively manage a compliance register.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with financing counterparts, market participants and government stakeholders.
- Providing support in deal origination and capital-raising.
- Reporting on compliance with company Procedures and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and periodic reports on Fund Performance.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or other numerate course (M.A, MSc, MBA).
- Finance-related qualifications (CFA is mandatory).
- Accountancy Professional Accreditations (advantageous).
- Minimum 12 years in project and corporate finance roles, experience out of which at least 5 years spent at senior level in structured finance, debt and syndication transactions across real sectors.
- Proven experience of negotiating Loans / Structured Finance.
- Experience in tax and business advisory would be advantageous.
- Infrastructure sector experience (transportation, power, renewable energy, real estate and agro-industrial sectors) is mandatory.
- International project experience – would be an asset but not essential.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Structured Finance Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online